Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

A Baby At Age 40?

Well...well my friends thought i was absolutely crazy when i told them i was going to have a baby at age 40.

That is just way too old they said..I mean you have 4 kids already...and the youngest one is well on his way to school at this time.

I said ,well,i have 4 already ,so what is one more? It is the age thing that got them..I figured im a healthy woman who happens to love kids..so having a baby at 40 was fine by me!

Don't get me wrong , it was much harder to work and look after 4 kids and a hubby who well, may as well be a kid lol..but it was still ok.

Truthfully though,there was a huge physical difference being pregnant at 40 as opposed to 23..you need to take a lil extra care with your diet..stress level ...well that's a joke lol..your whole overall being.

My take on it is this..You know what you want...you know what you can handle..and if you choose to have kids later in life...I say...Go for it..Nobody should try to talk you out of it..I mean let's face it...It's your body ..and well, your the one looking after it ..so the decision is your's!!

Having a child is a blessing..Children are precious...And if you feel good about your decision...Kudos to you...It can be done..and done well!!

Until next time...
Have a super day!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Looks like you will have a lot of interesting things to say! Congrats on being pregnant and here's to a healthy pregnancy and baby!

    ReplyDelete